Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location monitoring means has become a need in the present world. For iOS users, there are lots of instances where you would need iPhone real time location tracking like once you lost your iPhone someplace or monitoring your loved ones to know where they go on your back. Since, it isn’t feasible to keep them under your watchful times all the times, particularly when you are working, you can take assistance in the real-time place monitoring tools and apps to monitor their locations. Thus, in this article, we have given you some of the finest iPhone real time location tracking tools and apps which you can use to keep an eye on the positioning of your loved ones and protect them from any type of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
FreePhoneSpy is a totally free iPhone real time monitoring app which allows you to monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. It is possible to install this app on the target device and then monitor its place in real time.
– It is possible to track the real-time location of the goal.
– It’s Geofencing and location reporting features.
– Multiple devices can also be tracked.
– It works quietly in the background.
– FreePhoneSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a great deal of pressure on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Check over here at https://freephonespy.com/free-hidden-spy-apps/
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is an iPhone real-time location tracking app that allows you to track the location of your family member at any time. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other most recent iPhone features to give you the best location tracking for monitoring your children, partner or other family members.
– It is possible to track the location of other iPhone users of the preceding 12 hours.
– It’s possible to allow or refuse other iPhone users to trace where you are.
– You can cut back the battery use.
– Very easy to enroll and use.
– You can track children, employees, in addition to lost or stolen iPhone.
– Sometimes, it fails to update the places.
– Using it consistently will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is the official app from Apple to track the real-time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location tracking app can also be used as a way to track the location of the iOS device. Moreover, it comes preinstalled on several iOS apparatus and people who don’t can install it for free in the iOS App Store.
– it’s quite simple to track the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of this device can also be seen.
– Additionally, it provides directions to the missing device.
– You can view the battery percentage on the target device.
– It does not have some Geofencing facility.
– Doesn’t support iOS apparatus with an iOS version sooner than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the best iPhone real time location tracking app equipped with a great deal of powerful capabilities. Not only it permits you to monitor the location of this target, but also the duration, distance, speed and elevation of the device.
– It is possible to share the location with others.
– Can monitor space, speed, and length of this device as it began moving.
– There is not any need to register for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery quicker.
– It is not free and you also would have to spend money to get this app.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free place sharing program that allows you to share your real-time GPS location with a person. But if you would like to monitor somebody you can just send a sharing request from their device to yourself. Then you’d be able to view all their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real location location of somebody without having to register.
– Very easy to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would need to acquire access to the target device to send a sharing request to your device.
– Battery drain is guaranteed as this app runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and over.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another app from iPhone that lets you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Locate My Friends is employed for iPhone real time location tracking and set the Geofencing locations for alerts when a person arrives or leaves a place.
– Track real-time location of your buddies or family.
– You can share your own place for a predetermined time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to place Geofencing alarms when a person arrives or leaves a location.
– Available free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the information is inaccurate.
– The latest version is compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker app are one of the best iPhone real-time place tracking apps which you could use to monitor the GPS location of someone. Using this app, you may set Geofences alarms around certain places.
– Track real-time location.
– It supports SOS alerts panic alarms.
– you could also get directions to your kid’s location.
– If you want to track place history of someone, you want to acquire in-app purchases.
– Just compatible with iOS 9.0 and after.
Part 2: The Best iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned above will only enable you to track the GPS location of the goal. However , if you want to monitor other iPhone activities or data, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring tool.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool which lets you monitor the activities of somebody on their telephones. Even though it’s available for tracking tasks of the Android and iOS apparatus, the functioning is different for both this particular platform. In Android, you have to download the tracking program on the target apparatus whereas, on iPhone, you just need to know the iCloud ID and password of the goal. It can monitor many different iPhone information like messages, telephone logs, places history, plus much more.
Why Choose This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location background of the goal.
– It also monitors the call logs as well as the text messages of the goal.
– Web browsing history may also be monitored.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. may also be checked using NetSpy.
– You can also monitor the applications installed on the device.
Easy Measures to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Go to the official site of NetSpy and subscribe to a NetSpy account. Proceed to Sign up page and then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Today, at the NetSpy setup wizard, then enter the name and age of the goal and select the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device and then click”Verify”.
Nowlogin to your NetSpy dashboard and after that you’re able to spy or monitor the actions of the goal iPhone. Click on”Location History” to view the locations visited by the goal. Along with this, you could also remotely check his text message, call logs, app picture, video and other data directly.
There are many reasons why somebody would love to use iPhone real-time place tracking apps. This may include monitoring the location of kids, workers, or spouses. If you don’t understand how to track the real-time place of an iPhone, then it is possible to use the very best iPhone real-time location monitoring apps mentioned here. But if you would like to monitor more than simply location history on the iPhone, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy tracking tool to monitor the cell phone actions of the goal.